At BAGRC, we work with a small budget, a four-person staff collective, and hundreds of awesome volunteers. Your tax-deductible donation directly supports our youth programs and helps ensure that no one is ever turned away for lack of funds. Your generous donations help make all this possible—we couldn't do this without you. YOU ROCK!
➤➤ To make a donation, click here.
➤➤ To donate goods or services: check out our wishlist below.
Questions about giving? Please contact Jaime Clark, Co-Executive Director, at email@example.com or 510-267-1808.
In-Kind Donations Wishlist (Gear, Goods, Services, etc.)
Our current wishlist is below. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 510-267-1808 if there is something here that you can donate, or if there is something else you'd like to offer!
- Used Smartphone, IPad or Tablet: These useful contraptions let us record footage during band practice and camp, publish media, share awesome video clips and songs with campers, and help us sell merch.
- Pick up & Delivery People: Food donations feed our volunteers during camp, but it's often difficult for a staff member to pick up the donations while we are running the program. So. . . We LOVE it when people can pick up and deliver donations to our program.
- Videographers + Photographers: Help us record the showcases! We need photographers and videographers to record the showcases, edit and upload each song.
- Musical equipment: Electric guitars, basses, drums (full kits, hardware or cymbals), keyboards, keyboard stands, amps, microphones, mic stands, cables (instrument, XLR, speaker), PAs, pedals, tuners, batteries, 1-spot adapters, etc.
- Air miles to offset the cost of sending staff members to the annual GIRLS ROCK CAMP ALLIANCE (GRCA) conference.
- Food/beverages/snacks: We provide snacks for all our participants, full breakfast and lunch for our summer camp volunteers, and 3 meals a day for our Women's Rock Campers. Donations of catered meals, restaurant discounts, beer & wine (for events), snacks, coffee & tea are greatly appreciated.
- Auction prizes: We hold silent auctions at many of our public events as a way to raise funds. Auction prize donations can include gift certificates (for massage/body work, restaurants, tattoo shops, music lessons, etc.), handmade crafts, creative services (people have offered singing telegrams, customized original songs, birthday party entertainment, etc.), artwork, concert tickets and more.
- Services: Graphic design, screenprinting, sound engineering, photography
- Massage + Bodywork: We love our healers so much we are saying this twice! Massages and bodywork can come into the program to work on our volunteers. Donate as a gift to the staff or auction off your services as an auction item.
- And the big one. . . A PERMANENT SPACE: We are in search of a space to call our own, preferably in or near downtown Oakland. In our dream space, in addition to our current programs, we would offer affordable group and private lessons, practice spaces for bands, ongoing workshops, a year-round community space for girls, recording and performance opportunities, and lots more. If you would like to donate a building to us, or have any leads on affordable spaces to rent, please get in touch!